Wednesday, April 2, 2014

20 Weeks and 1/2 way

Well we are at the 1/2 way mark so I thought I would do another questionare

How far along:  20 weeks
Total weight gain: 4lbs. My mom said she gained the least amount of weight with me because I was an August baby. I'm hoping the same for myself this pregnancy. 
Maternity clothes: Yep! My shirts arent long enough anymore. I'm still at the weird transition that sometimes I just look fat instead of pregnant so clothes are an issue. I'm ready for summertime cotton dresses. 
Stretch marks: Just my stripes from Mia 
Sleep: Is my best friend. Dont text me after 8:30pm. My brother called once around 9:30 and I apparently mumbled incoherently for the first few mins. I require massive amounts of sleep. 
Best moment of this week: Feeling the baby move. Its so sweet. I'm excited about Justin & Mia feeling it move too. 
Miss anything: I missed alcohol when justin was drinking a Corona-Rita from Chilies 
Movement: Yes little flutters and sometimes more aggressive stretches and bladder kicks
Food cravings: Buffalo Wing Sauce, deserts (which if you know me you know how weird that is), pizza, chips, grapes
Anything making you queasy or sick: Praise God not anymore. I still am smell sensitive but I just told Justin on Sunday its nice not feeling like I'm going to throw up 24/7. 
Have you started to show yet: Yes. I feel like a house but sometimes when I see myself I'm surprised how small my belly is in comparison to how it feels in my head. I had a cashier at home depot ask if I knew the sex yet. Which I thought was a risky move considering I could pass as a beer drinking fatty. Justin said "She's not pregnant" at the same time I said "we find out in 2 weeks". 
Gender: I hope its a girl. I'm now team girl now. Our family hasnt had a girl in 7 years. My BFF has a girl. And Mia wants a girl. And if its a girl I get to pick the first name. 
Labor signs: Nope! 
Belly button in or out: It looks like its winking now. Or like the top half has gone lazy. Justin always laughs when he sees it. 
Wedding rings on or off: Still on but it doesnt slide around like it did before I was pregnant. 
Happy or moody most of the time: I would say happy. Justin might answer moody if he didnt think I could hear him. How about fierce? 
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender on April 11th! 

Here is another bathroom selfie. This poor child deserves better. I dont see much difference from my last bathroom selfie. What do you think? Oh I did get another haircut. She put major layers in it and I really like the fullness. Still dont have the color right yet. Apparently pregnancy hormones are causing some color issues. 



No comments:

Post a Comment