My mother in law has been pinning some really cute ideas so I thought I would share those so you could see what my dream nursery would look like. So the only way we are getting this adorable magic nursery early is if she does it!
Just to get you started the theme would be vintage forest. I LOVE the old nature prints you see in several of these collages. If you find one cheap at a thrift store or junk shop let me know :)
I know this one seems boyish but there are some features I like maybe it wouldnt work for her room though.
My mother in law mentioned painting the walls a mint color. LOVE that idea. This looks like a blue mint kind of like mias room. I think I want a green mint for the nursery.
Again a little masculine but I like the dresser and crib and nature painting in the middle
Love everything in this one. The little deer theme (not john deer like whimsical deer) is so cute!
So anyways thats what my fantasy nursery looks like with mid-century modern dressers and old vintage paintings. Maybe someday!










Oh I know exactly what I'm going to get little April Fern Dillon!!!!!!!!!!!!! *eek*
ReplyDelete