I will poke holes in the wrong color gender before the guest arrive. Each guest chooses a gender colored balloon. At the same time everyone inflates their balloons and the wrong color starts to inflate then deflates because of the holes. I'll take lots of pictures for the blog. That is of course if the baby isnt shy and keeps its legs uncrossed! Since we are 20 weeks our odds are pretty good that it should work out. I'll take pictures and try to do a blog post but if you cant wait to find out you can text me on friday night.
I got the idea from this blog
And here is my (almost) 21 week picture. Its kind of weird to see that pictures because I dont feel like I look that big. Maybe the angle distorted it. I do feel that big though. I'm having some pelvic pain issues that hopefully the Dr can give some advice on. Anyone else have SPD? I shouldnt feel this way till like 35 weeks!

No comments:
Post a Comment