We had our gender reveal party with family. My friend made this cute gender sign. She asked me questions on my pregnancy symptoms and wrote the results according to old wives tails on the boy side or the girl side. Most of my symptoms pointed to boy. We were digging for girl symptoms.
I need to do a comparison shot to our engagement picture taken at this same spot almost 3 years ago.
If you need a recap on the name of the game to reveal the gender here is how it works. Everyone chose a balloon color according to their gender prediction (or two if you think its twins and can blow up tow balloons at once). I pre-poked holes in the wrong color after we found out the gender at the appointment. Then at the same time everyone blew up their balloons. The wrong color deflated after a few seconds.
And the winner is team pink!! We are having a little girl :) We couldnt be more happy!
Mia is over the moon that she is getting a little sister.
The most important part is that the baby looked healthy and everything looks good for us to try to VBAC. My placenta/scaring looks good to VBAC. We got to see our sweet little girl moving around and enjoying life for now. She even sucked her thumb for a little bit. Which I will be replacing with a pacifier when she joins us.
And I'll leave you with a sweet cousins shot.
No comments:
Post a Comment