After several failed attempts to order a plain one panel crib skirt on etsy I decided to make my own. I ordered this fabric from spoonflowers. Its called Rain(bow) Arrows. The background matches her mint walls perfectly and ties in the other colors of the room. It brings a little color to the grey bedding and will work well if #3 is a boy. As you can tell I did not iron it. I just tucked it under the mattress to see what I thought. I will iron and liquid stitch now that I've determined that I like it. Also I included a picture of the gold feather since they look black in my previous post. I'm not sure the color looks any better this time. Still looking for the right rug.
We came home to a haybale on our front porch a few days ago. My brother in law is quite the prankster. Dad decided to bale the prairie for hay to mulch the vineyard. While I support anything that goes towards wine making I miss the tall grass from my bedroom view.
Here is my 39 week selfie. Here's to hoping I wont take a 40 week selfie tomorrow on my due date.
Hannah got a promo group price from her homeschooling group so we got to go on the Branson Belle for 1/2 price. While branson shows are not my cup of tea, Justin & Mia were excited. Of course Mia found the fanciest lady there and was super excited to hold the parasol.
We started 3rd grade yesterday. She likes her teacher, her BFF is in her class and I think its going to be a good year. I asked her on the first day "Do you want me to walk you in?" She looked me over and said "Not in that outfit". hahah I was wearing Justins shirt and yoga pants. Its not my fault that none of my shirts are long enough anymore.
Oh one more nursery thing. My friend April sent me a link today for a baby blanket, and I immediately bought it. I love the pattern, texture, and gender nutralness of it. We surprisingly didnt end up with a boat load of blankets, that is how I justify this purchase.


you are so dang gorgeous! I cant wait to meet her, and see her fabulous room, see you all and your casa!
ReplyDelete.... so not enough blankets you say??? Oh, oh oh... I can fix that!!
LOL your blanket count is a freaking record!
ReplyDelete