Here are some pictures of the nursery. I got the golden feathers from Target. They are just wall stickers that can easily be removed. Justin doesnt like them but I love them.
Here is the office side of the nursery. Borefest. I'm still working on this wall. The owl was drawn by my niece Ava. She also made one for Mias room. I think the mint frame will be used to put the first letter of the babys name in. Or possibly a hairbow holder.
One last shot of the diaper changing station so you can see the changing pad. The box on top is a birch box for hairbows. The owls were centerpieces for our wedding. Why 2 wipe boxes you ask? Because one is for cloth one is for disposable. I love the huggies reusable decorative containers.
I contacted another Etsy seller about the crib skirt. The first one kept saying every pattern I picked out was out of stock. The second one was so sweet and helpful but her lead time was a lot longer than I was interested in waiting on. I'm seriously considering finding fabric myself and making it with liquid stitch because its very simple. It only needs a front panel. The side panels go to the ground so a skirt is not necessary. I'm also still looking for a rug. I have no idea what I want for the rug.
No comments:
Post a Comment