Monday, August 4, 2014

My plants, maternity pictures and some inspirational quotes

As the due date gets closer I find myself becoming a little emotional. I like quotes written in cool fonts. I really need a vinyl cutter to plaster these quotes all over my house. Or maybe not. Here are a few I like:
(This one is the mantra of my heart as I lay in bed at night with labor anxiety) 
This quote is even more amazing when considering I was raised in the same town, church and school as my soul mate. 
My mom quotes this when each new baby is born. He makes no mistakes. 

Hope you enjoyed inspirational quote time! :) If not thanks for indulging my pregnancy emotions. 


Mia took a few pictures of me 2 weekends ago. Its nice to have a maternity picture that is not a selfie. 
 I did her hair in an angel halo. She seriously has the coolest hair to play with. 
 Our chimney was really boring so I wanted to grow some type of trailing vine up it. Dad brought me black garden netting that you would use to keep birds off your plants. He used that (because it blends with the black stucco) and hung it using silver metal to match the rest of the house. I love the way it turned out. I've been growing this scarlet runner vine for about a month or so now. It doesnt look super impressive but it is actually taller than me at the top. I want it to take over the entire chimney. 
 Then yesterday justin built a bed for it using left over scrap pavers from the roof and new top soil. I wish I could get it blooming but because we replanted it yesterday from the box it was growing in it did not want to bloom this morning. It will once it gets over its shock. I love landscaping. 
 This cute little guy is my big burly husband. Lisa brought by some baby pictures last night. I hope our little gal smiles as much as her dad does. 
 We bought this hanging line from ikea for Mia. The thought was for her to hang her art/school work on  but she didnt have enough wall space in her room. So we hung it in the upstairs hallway. I love that the pictures can be easily changed out. Its a fun way to display pictures you have but might not want to frame. 


No comments:

Post a Comment