The siding started today!!! I was so excited I couldnt wait till it was finished before I posted pictures. Its PERFECT. Its just like what I wanted.
Every surface that you see thats black will be siding. The grey will be stucco and the sliver is the finial product (Centria Wall Panels)
They started tiling in the Master bath today. Its hard to see whats going on here from the lighting but I was trying to stay out of the way of the tile guy. It turned out even cooler than I expected!
Here is dad working on the siding.
We had a family get together last night at my Aunt & Uncles house. We walked around the house while my dad and his brothers told stories (they were raised in that house). It was neat to hear things about my grandparents and even great grandparents that I didnt know. My sisters 3rd child feel into a trance staring at Justins beard while Justin held him. I've never seen him look at something that long. Once he determined he was safe he fell asleep in Justins arms.
Here is Mia in baby Heaven. Give her TV and a cuddly baby and she wont move.
So next up I'll put another layer of polyurethane on the window trim to make them more smooth. The floor is our next big undertaking. We are sealing the concrete so we are getting a quote to decide if we want to do it ourselves or leave it to the professionals. I'm really hoping their quote is good so I can leave it to the professionals. I'm getting a quote on a place out of MO on the countertops that I like for the bathrooms. The guy who runs the business is kind of a jerk so I'm debating how bad I really want these countertops. He's the only one around who can do them the way I want.









No comments:
Post a Comment