Tuesday, May 28, 2013

More Siding Progress

We have been working on the siding. Here is Mia & I on the scissor lift. She wanted to go for a ride. I've been working from the lift while dad works from the ladder. He scares me. He is quite confident 20' in the air. 

 Here you can see some of the progress. Its actually further along than this but this is the most recent picture I have. I LOVE the way it looks. I like the way it meets with the metal and it really makes the garage door stand out. I'm so so happy. Also the floor company started today. They are grinding and polishing. It will be a lifetime product that we dont have to scrub and repolish. 
 You can stay in the timeshare rooms at Big Cedar when they arent being used. So you can get a nice room for a really good price (like $40 a night). We took the kids up last night. They have several pools and a lazy river, arcades, restaurants, and lots of activities. We ate awesome food poolside while the kids splashed around. I cant wait to go back with Justin. It's beautiful there. The landscaping and views are incredible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment