Monday, May 13, 2013

Click if you like pictures

 We found these lights at The Light House (Branson, MO). Its really hard to take pictures of lights in lighting houses. They have 100 lights on there. It is mid-century/retro/industrial with reproduction Edison light bulbs. I'm totally obsessed with those right now. Anyways we got them for 40% of. Score!
 Happy Mothers Day. It was chaos in our house with 15 people on Mothers Day. I was trying to snap a picture of my moms necklace  for my brother who wasnt able to make it but went in on the gift. Mom's facial expression doesnt convey her delight in her gift but I promise she liked it. The Etsy seller was a really good seller too which was nice because I've had some crap experience.
 Today I got to watch my sisters kids for a while while she did lunch. This is #3. I wont call him my favorite because thats not fair but him & I have a special bond. He was in a coma sleep at this point. Child #2's ninja fight 2 feet away couldnt rouse him.
 Mom has been collecting some things for Mia's room. If you need to see her room inspiration click that blue link. I cant wait to decorate mia's room. I have a feeling it will get done before any other room in the house because it can be done SO cheap with so many printable signs and cheap picture frames that can be spray painted.
 Mom's also been finding some mid-century industrial stuff for me. I love that basket in the middle with the drawer liner coming out. Its my fav!
 We stained some windows this weekend. So I took a snap shot of Mia's so you could see our hard work. Mia's wall color doesnt look like this. Its the camera/light coming from window/iphone issue. Its actually a light blue. I love these large Quaker windows.
 This is the master bedroom. I'm not a fan of the blue. Justin picked it out. I can live with it for now. The door on the left is to the master bedroom and the door to the right is heading out to the hall way.
 This is my zone. The mezzanine. To give you a frame of reference the light pole in the middle is as tall as I am so its a really large room. Its just hard to get perspective on an empty room. It got so complicated to paint we hired a painter. Russell Muler to come in and finish on the last day. Its so nice not to have that stress anymore
 Here in the downstairs. I'm standing where the fridge will be. The light was so bright in here it totally distorts the paint colors and makes it hard to see but you get an idea of the room size here.
 This is Mia's room. The electric yellow & baby blue dont come across well here but see her room inspiration link above to really get an idea of what it looks lik e
 Just another outdoor pic. Not many changes outside. The fireplace guy started the foundation but hasnt been back since. The nails are in so I hear siding should start this week. CANNNNNOTTTT WAAAIIITTT FOR THAT. Sup excited.

Tonight I did laundry, cleaned dishes, empted the fridge and cooked dinner. It was SOO nice to have a normal night for once that didnt include take out and working till dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment