Our garage door got installed on friday! I love it. Its so modern. My family is teasing me about it looking like an oil change place. I think once we frost the windows it will look softer
Justin from Boone County Door installed it. His price was MUCH better than Home Depots and he was so friendly. I would recommend him anytime.We went to a place called Stonehouse in Eureka Springs yesterday for my sisters bday. It was SO much fun. They have awesome fruit & cheese platers. These are 2 of the 5 we ordered. Yes 5. We were out of control. It was between 7 women though. We also had wine & beer. The weather was perfect so we sat on the patio. It was bliss.
We are still paining. I will take pictures soon. I love the paint colors! I'm just ready to get it done. Working all day and painting at night is hard on this lazy girl.




No comments:
Post a Comment