Tuesday, April 2, 2013

If it sounds too good to be true..


These are the words I keep reminding myself of while dieting. While I could have saved myself 200 calories today by not drinking whole milk there is no way I'm going to drink milk in any other form. We lose the ability to process it when we start modifying it. Also "Sugar-free" equals taste like a chemical shit storm and most likely includes aspartame. If I cant cheat and have real whole-dairy or real butter (instead of I cant believe its not), or sugar instead of aspartame then I dont need to eat it anyways. I worked out for the first time since September. Lets just say the first song in I hated my life......

In other news the sheetrock is 75% done today. It moved a little slower because they were doing the 16 foot ceilings upstairs. I dont know how they do it. 

2 comments:

  1. why
    cant
    i
    live
    closer
    to
    you

    #thingsthatareunfair

    #yesijusthashtaggedonyourblog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed... Lets both just move out to the lake and let the men work. We can knit and talk about breastfeeding all day.

    ReplyDelete