Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Paint choices

So the sheetrocker finished texture today and packed up! So next is paint and trim! I'm pretty confident in my paint choices. West Elm is full of white or light grey walls. I love the way yellows and corals and white pop off the mute grey. Also it blends well with natural colors. So to carry on what may be seen as bland our main colors will be light grey and white with certain walls of pop color. Sherwin Williams is having a 40% off sale on friday so I want to get all the paint finalized and purchased on friday.  Also 1/2 the cedar siding came in. The rest should be in soon and will be stained then installed. They started putting mesh on the seams for the stucco. The cabinet is about 85% figured out. I still havent settled on countertops. Its hard to find modern locally.

Here are a few color ideas. I like the forth from the left for our bedroom possibly?!
 Here is a good example of light grey and white. The room is pretty well not my style
 LOVE This wall color. This will prob be my main color. I love the mustard and dark grey accents!

I love the way this countertop just extends and sits on the end of the counter. My only fear is little ones standing on barstools leaning on it giving me a heart attack. I need to ask what the weight limit is 

This is a good idea what the floor will look like on the downstairs level.
 Here is another picture of the grey and white. Look at the white square molding on the wall. I like that.

I wanted to take some indoor pics of the sheetrock but didnt get to it until the sun was too far down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment