Here is dad teaching us how to spray the primer with the paint sprayer
Here is Justin testing the paint color in his office. I decided it looked like a murder scene and decided to make it creepy.Since I am usually the camera operator I never get in on the pictures. I hate selfies but I didnt have a choice. This is what I looked like after spraying primer for several hours. I'm still finding it in my ears and under fingernails.
Here is my little helper on her lunch break. She dug up roots from the dirt piles in the front yard and made bracelets for all the girls in our family. :)
We still havent decided on a cabinet color. I've changed my mind 4 times. I think this what we are settling on though. Not the back splash though. and heaver hardware.
I took off work yesterday and finished all the primer. I'm still sore and tired today. Our paint will come in from Sherwin Williams on wens. I may take off again on thurs and paint more. We will also be picking out the tile for the master bath and and the shower this week. I need to work on picking out what I like tonight.
Sherwin Williams was running a big 40% off sale this week plus giving away a telescoping ladder. I registered to win the ladder and guess what????? I'm the new proud owner of one that looks a lot like this :)

No comments:
Post a Comment