I like the natural tile in this shower. It reminds me of desert sand or rock. Also it has two shower heads like we will have :) Justin is kind of a water hog. Also we have a tall thin window like the one in this picture. Ours wont look like a hallway like this though.
Justin wanted to do a rock backsplash like this in the kitchen. I love the way it looks but I think of grease and food getting stuck to it and its so porous it would be near impossible to clean. Maybe it would work better in a bathroom? IDK though toothpaste?? Justin says I only pick things on how easy they are to clean. Umm try being a wife and mom and you'll understand why. At least I dont wrap the couch in plastic.
I realize some of you will think this looks like a prison. Obviously we have very drab taste. I actually dont like the grey walls and floor. I am showing this because I love the cabinet color, hardware and countertop color.
Today dad and I went to Home Depot and got the shower parts for the plumber. We have a small issue with the HVAC already being installed on the same wall the guest shower needs to be installed in. Ooops... So not sure of the solution yet. They were making jokes yesterday that we shouldnt install it so the guest will leave sooner. No way!




No comments:
Post a Comment