Monday, February 18, 2013

Arrrrr Pirate Party

 My nephew Amos had a pirate party this weekend. My sister did such a good job. I didnt get may pictures on my iphone because I was the camera woman for the party using her camera.
She had "cannonballs" which were chocolate balls. 1/2 Bananas colored on to look like pirates. Ships made from apple slices, cheese and a plastic sword and "swords" made of pretzel sticks and olives. 
 Watching the kids "pin" the ship on the red x was hilarious. Some of them were several FEET off.


 Mia refused to be a pirate even at amos' request. She demanded to be a princess.
I wish I could post pictures of the sweet pirate boy but since my blog is no longer private I'll just show the back of his curly head. We got this costume for him for his present from Melissa & Doug. It was so cute! 
Shoot me a text if you want to see the cute pirate and I'll text it to you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment