Here is the type of handle I will probably end up with if I cant make my dreams come true.
We had to start making some decisions about siding today. There are so many things you can find online and want to do and then discover for this reason or that it wont work. Its such a hard process of elimination. Do I want concrete fiberboard, tongue and groove, channel siding, rainshield clips, slat siding, lap siding....No seriously this is the list of all the options I went through today. My favorite option was the rainshield clips but they are out of my budget. Booo so a more local option is Cedar tongue and groove from Cedar Creek.
Here is what it will look like up close with less knots.
We will be doing a silver wall panel system on the cube pod that is our master closet. The silver pannels in this pictures is the best idea I can give of what that will look like. Justin & I have to decide what area will be wood siding, what area will be silver panels, what will be metal and what will be stucco. That is another hard decision part. Each time I think I have it figured out I run into another issue of one material ending awkwardly where it meets another or it not flowing completely. Say a prayer for me!






No comments:
Post a Comment