{Remember you can click the image to make it bigger}
We started framing the second floor!!! I've been waiting on this since around the first of December but with weather delays, holidays and the framers schedule its not gone well.
Either way the second story (and more complicated section has begun). I need to post an elevation from a side angle so you can see that the roof to the far right of the picture is 15' at the highest point and tapers to the back of the house to 9'. I love the cuts and angles of this house. No normal for this gal. We may be bland in our color choices but we like unique angles.
In other news...Mia got a wig for Christmas from the pixar movie Brave. Sooo.....we got bored..... and Pete is such a sweet submissive tender dog. We took advantage of her...
I think of Reba or Peg from Married with Children when I see this. She looks like sad...I almost feel bad.


oh my gosh! how cool!
ReplyDeletei still want to have your blog sent to my email :-/