Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My daughter is protected by an alien dog


My favorite part of the night is after the house is quiet and I get some time to drink a glass of wine, check out pintrest and Haha's for Hooha's blog. I laugh alone in my little couch/blanket nest. I always go check on Mia one more time before bed. Pete (the girl dog with the boy name) sleeps in her room on an old ugly grandma (that should be saved only for dogs)throw by the door. I'm unsure if Pete wanted to be closer to Mia or if Mia wanted to be closer to Pete but this is how they were hanging out when I peeked in. 
I have a few disclaimers..... Mia isnt trying to act like Girls Gone Wild. She does not "get it from hur momma". Last night it got down to the mid 40's but this girl is a hot body. Can you imagine how I feel when she has a scary dream and comes down to my bed and I'm sandwiched between her and Justin. I have dreams I'm in Hell. Second Disclaimer: I tried to fix Pete's eyes with photo edit. She looked even more creepy so I just kept the alien eyes. And lastly yes she has outgrown her toddler bed. I am not an unfit mother. We are trying to build the friggin house so she can get her big girl bed! 


And speaking of the house no we havent started yet. We can thank our friendly friends over at the title company for dragging this process out like they are being paid by the minute. 

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love that dog! I hope Hank & Tru are big buds and my dream would be that Hank sleeps in T's room. We'd have a dog and kiddo free bed! I love it!
    I'm hoping the title company has gotten the show on the road!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of Pete like "nana" on Peter Pan. Except that I dont leave pete as the babysitter and go to a dinner party like they do on Peter Pan. I even knew that was wrong when I was a kid. I bet Hank & Tru will be best buds some day too. Its nice to have a dog + baby monitor then maybe throw in a home security system and maybe I can sleep for a few hours. Moving on to the title company. GRRRRRRRR So I get a phone call from the bank today. A little back story, The title company said on monday it would be done and we would close on thursday. A little more back story, the land belonged to my grandparents who then passed it on to my parents who are now passing it on to me. Well apprently unbeknown to us the land was owned by the family trust and instead of signing it "harness family trusts" my grandparents signed their own names (they are the trust). 20 years have gone by with no issues. My sister has gotten a deed and built on this land, my parent have also, and now its a problem?? The title company says they cant issue a title? So what do I do know? Hire someone who speaks to the dead to have my deceased grandparents come back to sign it the right way? I do not know. Waiting on a call back from the bank. Congrats if you have made it to the end of this message. You know i cant tell short stories. Are you sorry now that you asked? LOL so we will see what our next move is :)

    ReplyDelete