So the survey is finished! It has been handed off to the title company and we are told we should be closing on the loan next week. I decided to include this screen shot for those of you who don't know we are angling our house to increase the view from our outdoor areas. It looks neat to see how it will look on the lot. I like that we are backed up to the trees.
Nothing wakes me up faster than a little voice in the middle of the night saying "Mom, I threw up". I'm pretty sure my timing is faster with that then if our home was on fire. Mia apparently picked up a virus from cool school and she spent most of Wednesday night puking and washing her hands. The good news was by morning she wasnt puking anymore so we spent the day on the couch watching shows like "A baby story" and "Babies First Day" since we both need baby fever like we need an amputated leg.
Last but not least I got to FINALLY see Jamey Johnson perform last night. Can you believe he was here in Harrison? As a married woman I dont have celeb crushes but I'm pretty sure I'd be a love struck groupie if I was single. I had to leave the show early though to get home to my sickly child but I enjoyed my second row view while I was there. Why do I love him so? Maybe its that angry face hahah


I'm so excited about your house!
ReplyDeleteI hope Mia is feeling better?
Jamey fan huh? Are you sure it's not bc he's wearing a Willie shirt?!
BTW, I named you a "Liebster" nominee on my blog. Apparently I'm suppose to let you know... Fill 'er out if you want.
I was a sucker for wiring about something other than baby!