Our wedding engagement photographer posed us in this picture after hearing we would be building on this lot after marriage. At the time we whispered how cheesy it was but now it gets a prime time spot on our new blog. I figured since I loath facebook but am too high tech for a journal this is a great way to remember the journey the newlywed Dillon's made from a grassy lot to a built home (hopefully).
Today I met the builder & surveyor on the lot to place the pins on where the corners of the house will be. It looks so tiny. I know this will change I've already politely commented (or freaked out) about this once and Justin measured out a room in my parents house to assure me it isnt that tiny.
Today while working over minor details with the builder & his quiet assistant the builder let a little fart slip. Its cool we can all pretend it was a squeaky shoe. Or at least we could have. Until he let another loud one slip. At that point I'm more embarrassed than he is. I am all the sudden VERY interested in surveying the grass clump in front of me. I'm trying to breath through my mouth. I mean really......first day?? I guess its better than the binge drinking sheetrocker who filled my sisters house with broccoli farts. At least I had fresh air.
Today while working over minor details with the builder & his quiet assistant the builder let a little fart slip. Its cool we can all pretend it was a squeaky shoe. Or at least we could have. Until he let another loud one slip. At that point I'm more embarrassed than he is. I am all the sudden VERY interested in surveying the grass clump in front of me. I'm trying to breath through my mouth. I mean really......first day?? I guess its better than the binge drinking sheetrocker who filled my sisters house with broccoli farts. At least I had fresh air.
This is the kind of stuff you can expect from our lovely blog, and a lot of complaining. I'm genius at that.
❤ Jenny

Yessssssss
ReplyDeleteYessssss!!!!!!!