Hey look another bathroom selfie. I'm getting to the point that I'm so used to the belly it will be weird not to have it.
So we painted 2 walls in the nursery this weekend (the other two we are leaving light grey). We also painted a dresser my sister gave us. It was from her husbands family. It has cool vintage drawer paper in it. I need to buy some drawer knobs for it. I'll show some pictures of the ideas we have later in the post. Sorry it was so sunny it was nearly impossible to get a picture that showed the wall color.The blank space you see is where the grey crib will go. See pics later in post.
I took a picture of the color sample so you could get a better idea. The color at the bottom is the one we did. Its called Aqua Bay. Its a blue/green/mint
Here is what I was thinking for the dresser. Crystal (or glass) drawer pulls.
Here is what Justin is wanting. I'm afraid it may be overkill with 10 of them on one dresser. What do you think? comment below (or text me, because I know most of you have trouble posting an answer below)
This is the crib we will probably get from walmart. They have some cooler more modern options but they dont have many reviews. This one gets great reviews, my cousin has it and loves it, I think it may be the best option. She will probably be in the crib from 6 months - 2 years then get moved to Mias room for baby #3 (hopefully if thats what God has planned).
We had a wedding on the prairie this weekend. We didnt know the happy couple but it was fun seeing all her ideas. I wish I would have taken pictures but my phone was dead. I did steal a few online. While I would NEVER go through a wedding again, they did have some great ideas I wish I would have used. Here they are under our arch (though they didnt marry under the arch as previously planned).
They married in the pines. Thats dad officiating. I will try to get more pics of how it looked back there in the pines. It was truly magical. They had hay bales for seats covered in quilts. Truly perfect. Even the rain that came later.
I ran into a neighbor that lives in the house I grew up in. He saw the signs for a wedding and wondered if it was my wedding. He said this as I stood in front of him 8 months pregnant. I wanted to say "yes, it was a shotgun wedding. my dad was the minister".




No comments:
Post a Comment