Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Pregnancy update 32 weeks



How far along:  32 weeks 
Total weight gain: 16lbs. I really think being pregnant in the summer is helping my keep my weight gain under control. 
Maternity clothes: Are starting to get too small. My shirts are starting to show my under belly. I do not want to invest in more. I have I feeling I'll be wearing Justins clothes soon. 
Stretch marks: I think I have one new one above my belly button, or its just an old one resurfacing. 
Sleep: Would be wonderful if my husband didnt snore like a bear. Just kidding sleep would be hard at this point either way. Rolling over is pretty painful with SPD. 
Best moment of this week: When a friend told me I actually look like I'm getting skinnier in my arms and legs while my belly continues to grow. Suck the fat off my extremities baby parasite. 
Miss anything: Walking without a waddle. 
Movement: Is probably the best part of pregnancy. Mia & Justin are feeling her kick harder and more frequently. I think they were starting to think I was making it up. 
Food cravings: SNOW CONES. If I could afford a real machine I would own one. Its not the syrup they put on it, its the crunchy ice. I wake up thinking of snow cones. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, when I was pregnant with Mia I still had aversions to things during pregnancy. I cant think of anything anymore with this one. I guess being so sick in the first trimester paid off. 
Have you started to show yet: Maybe I should just delete this question at this point. 
Gender: Girl! :) 
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks started around week 30, other than that I'm still feeling great. 
Belly button in or out: its out. its ugly. 
Wedding rings on or off: Still on. I cant believe it. Lets see what July brings. 
Happy or moody most of the time: I feel really happy, both Justin & Mia say I'm nicer when I'm pregnant. 
Looking forward to: My baby shower! I cant wait to look at all the sweet baby things! 

An update on the Chiropractor and symphysis pubis dysfunction: I've seen the Chiro about 7 times now. I truly believe its made a difference in the level of activity I'm able to have. I'm 8 months pregnant and still have a lot of energy and ability to do things. Mia & I did prenatal yoga last night and I did the entire dvd with only a few altered moves. 

Nursery update: Ahhh I'm feeling a little pressure because its not moving quickly AT ALL. The nursery was the collect all room when we moved in. Now we are having to go through that stuff and get rid or find a new place for that stuff. I told Justin I want to work hard to get that room cleared this week. We also have a paint sample! We picked out a mint paint color. I'll post pictures after we get the room cleared out and a paint sample on the wall! 

We took a vacation to Georgia. We went to Atlanta, Savanna, then Tybee Island. It was awesome. I love to travel with my family. Most of the pictures are on my ipad. Which I will have to bring to work to upload because our home internet is too slow. Here are a few though








No comments:

Post a Comment