Monday, November 12, 2012

No Peeping Tom Windows


Ok so today is Day 33 of building. Honestly it feels more like day 53 but I guess thats to be expected. If you click on the picture it will make it big and you can see that the first floor is now framed and the windows are now being framed. I love the big window to the left. Thats the living room. Best. View. In. The. Ozarks. 

We have spent a huge amount of time deciding on window sizes. Window Styles. Window Colors. Honestly I had no idea how much thought goes into windows.....

Justins big task was the fireplace. After several days of google and calling several manufactures he says (edited version) "Forget it! I dont even want a fireplace". This is what happens when you build. You start to loose your mind and make crazy decisions like eliminating fireplaces. Trust me, this Eagle Scout does not want to truly eliminate a fireplace. This is his humble way of saying "You figure it out". We still havent figured it out. We will figure it out. 



1 comment:

  1. You'll get it!!! Looking good! Tell him not to fret!

    ReplyDelete