Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween Hangover

Yesterday I got to go hang out at Mia's class for the fall party. My mortification walking down the hall with the other (uncostumed) parents paid off when I got to Mia's class. They all loved "Minnie" showing up. They started calling us Mia Mouse and Momma Mia Mouse. If you would have told me 10 years ago I would be wearing a Minnie Mouse costume to a party with 21 kids I would have laughed in your face. Up next, mom jeans and Winnie the Pooh overalls apparently. 

Then Mia decided for "Truck" or Treating (as she calls it) she wanted to be Sleeping Beauty. 

They are pouring the concrete today! I started humming "It's raining Men" when I pulled up to the jobsite today. Every where I turned there was another guy. I was just happy to see the concrete guy and Entergy setting up our power. Isnt the sun on the Prairie beautiful? Cant wait to wake up to this view everyday. 

1 comment:

  1. Ah!! I've been meaning to ask you what Mia was for Halloween!!! Cuuuute!!!!

    ReplyDelete