That is "decorative" spider webs in the back. Our bowling alley is old but thankfully not that bad. Amos can hardly stand still because he is so excited to bowl. Hince the blur
This is one of my favorite shots. I love his dark eyelashes.
I love these lockers that have been here since the 70's. I bet some retro seller could make TONS of money from these online. I dont see Cottonwood selling or changing anything....ever. Its like a time capsule from the bowling past.
On Saturday we took Mia to Silver Dollar City for Harvest Fest. She is standing in front of a huge cornucopia in this picture. I could only picture Hunger Games while I was standing near it wondering if I could climb on top (not knowing later this would have been a good idea). They had scarecrows and pumpkins everywhere. One scarecrow was apparently real and he jumped at me while I walked by. I react really well in scary situations. By really well I mean I choked on the water I had in my mouth and I kicked at him but came nowhere near actually making contact. Apparently this is something he had been doing for a while so he had a whole crowd watching waiting for the next suspect (enter me) I was mortified. In my mind I always think my survival skills will kick in and I'll have the strength that mothers do when they need to pick up a car off of their kids leg. Better luck next time.

Note to self: do not scare Jenny! Haha!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pics!