
You can get the printable you see above here

Here is a link to her website
Here are the proud parents at the baby shower.
You can see some of our swag in this picture. We feel so blessed! I've got everything put away and I'm going to Target & Walmart to get the rest of the stuff we "need" this week. Then I'll be ready! I have not packed my hospital bag yet though.
We have a ladies birthday dinner for the gals in our Bible study every 3 months or so. The rules are bring a dish (appetizer), some wine if you want, NO kids unless they are small nursing babies, make sure you husband knows you'll be late, and only the host cleans up the mess. This time the theme was greek. I was craving it and I was the host so I got to pick! It was my favorite theme so far. The ladies did not disappoint! Here is a little chilled wine and fresh flowers from my parents garden.
Here are my beautiful friends and the sweet nursing baby. 3 of us are pregnant!
Here is a pic of some of the yummy food. We had things like hummus, zatziki, homemade pitas, olive tapanade, falafals, and greek potatoes. I'm missing a few but it was amazing!
Here we are describing the food we brought.
We got our driveway paved and our pavers for the sidewalk going up to the front door are in!
Here is what they will hopefully look like! If you stumbled here and are wondering what that is its called "Belgard Mega Arbel Stone". When dad & justin have time they will be installing them!

Here is my 36 week selfie. I looked at pictures last night of my 36 week shot of my pregnancy with Mia. My belly looks about the same but my arms were smaller back then! :( Lol
The nursery is almost done! Here is a teaser shot.
I'm' having an etsy seller make the dust ruffle. The material I picked is the one in the lower right corner of the pic below with the deer family.



No comments:
Post a Comment