Monday, January 13, 2014

8 Weeks, Day 6

Havent really felt like doing a whole lot of blogging. I do feel like barfing though. I just wanted to update and say that the pregnancy is going well. If you happened to miss the post of Mia opening a positive pregnancy test for Christmas SURPRISE we are pregnant! Mia made the baby a quilt yesterday with my mom for the baby. Justin is being really awesome. He's been doing dishes, picking up groceries, taking care of the dogs, and everything else while I'm at low function. Here is a pregnancy questionnaire for fun and a pic of the size of the baby



How far along: 8 weeks
Total weight gain: None, but how could I not be losing weight with this nausea? 
Maternity clothes: I refuse for a while, I would hate to be asked how far along because I'm already looking slightly pregnant (because I started out a little heavy and this is pregnancy #3) and to revile that I'm only 8 weeks. Im sticking with low rise pants and big shirts for now. 
Stretch marks: Just my stripes from Mia 
Sleep: Stupid insomnia every night. And weird dreams like evil trains driving down our dirt road trying to get us to join their outlaw group. 
Best moment of this week: The few mins in the tub when I didnt get sick? Or when Justin brought home pizza rolls. Sick I know. I've been eating things I would not consider before pregnancy. 
Miss anything: Most of you are expecting me to say beer or wine (I'm looking at you Lindsey G), but actually it makes me want to throw up when I open my fridge and I see Justins beer. I miss feeling good and having energy. 
Movement: Babycenter said the baby started kicking and moving this week, its way too soon to feel it though 
Food cravings: Hot Sauce, Pizza Rolls, Oranges, Curry Chicken Salad, Ice cold Water
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything. The smell of my fridge, The Christmas Tree, Justins deodorant, the color of the pine needles on the mantel, the dish cabinet that I swear smells like a horse. I know this is sounding crazy right now, like come on Jenny stop trying to have the weirdest blog post ever but I'm dead serious all those things have induced the gag reflex. Its been rough at our house. 
Have you started to show yet: My belly looks different and I havent gained weight so yes but I think only I would notice. 
Gender: Only God knows. We want to find out at the birth. Keeps things exciting! 
Labor signs: Nope. Praise God! 
Belly button in or out: In. It just got flat with Mia. Hopefully it will be the same with this one. My belly button is like a deep crater. I have lots of room. 
Wedding rings on or off: On, but I did notice it was harder to take off. It was already 1/2 size too big but we left it that way knowing my fingers would get fat during pregnancy. 
Happy or moody most of the time: Trail of Tears. Mainly I get tired of being sick and get emotional, but a Tide commercial or a daddys girl song on the radio can also cause the flood. 
Looking forward to: 2nd Trimester. Come on Valentines day!! I felt so good in my 2nd trimester with Mia so I'm hoping for the same outcome with Baby Dillon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment