So after weeks of not agreeing on a couch we have finally settled on a winner!! We stopped by Reeves Furniture (a locally owned shop) just to see if they had any couches we liked. They had some redic sectional that had an ipod dock, speakers, built in massage, hover over buttons to recline and incline. Seriously American Ridiculous. While Mia & Justin were losing their minds playing with all the buttons I described what we were looking for. The salesman showed us this couch in a catalog. We both loved it right away (Mia was not convinced. She wanted to bells and whistles). Turns out they actually had this couch on the showroom floor before and we looked at it and liked it but didnt do anything because we had just started the building process. I feel like I got the couch I wanted and Justin compromised but he feels like he got the couch he wanted and I compromised. So being a smart wife I said "Yes honey I compromised, you're welcome!" They deliver & set up for free. If we had ordered online they only do curb side delivery which means they leave it in your driveway and you unpack it and set it up. Plus it was the same prices as we found online and we are supporting a locally owned business. And if something happens we know who we can call to deal with warranty issues.
If you stumbled here and are wondering what couch that is its a Southern Motion Comfort Scapes Style 882
I'll come back and review it after we've had time to break it in!
Mia's birthday is this week so we are getting ready for a Just Dance party with cousins. This year she loves jewelry, wallets, note pads with matching pens, feather clips and leggings. No more barbies or American Girl for this grown up girl :(

No comments:
Post a Comment