Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Thunder on the Mountain



Justin & I went to Thunder on the Mountain last weekend. He claims it was our last big concert and now we can finally grow up. I doubt that but either way we had an awesome time. If they have it next year I would recommend going. We enjoyed most the shows (except Gretchen Wilson  because she is such annoying white trash), we had good seats and saw everyone we wanted to see. I have one picture (pathetic I know) but I'm kind of over taking pictures of bands I've seen 100x or posting meet & greet pictures since I dont have facebook anymore. Id rather enjoy the show than spending the entire time trying to get the perfect shot (like everyone else in the crowd). I took the pictures above because it turns out my husband looks a lot like Colt Ford. Like it was freaking me out the whole time. Colt could be his older brother. He ended up being my favorite show (because I'd never seen him before). He put on a really good show. I wouldnt listen to his music normally but its fun concert music. I would see him again if I got the chance. The security was great and they kept the grounds really clean. They are a well oiled machine @ Mullberry Mountain. Back to reality and time to work off my bloated beer/ carnival food belly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment