Wednesday, June 12, 2013

A year of joy

A year ago today our fears were confirmed when our pregnancy ended. We had just celebrated 1 year of marriage. Now we've just celebrated 2 years together and are in the final season of our house. Psalm 50:15 says                                "Then call on me when you are in trouble,
and I will rescue you,
and you will give me glory."


God has rescued us from our despair and I'm here to give Him the glory. I find beauty and wonder in His plan and hope for our future. We are questioned a lot when we will try again or if we are trying. My response is "Pray that God's will be done and that our fears disappear and our will aligns with His". I dont know what my future holds but in the mean time I'm really enjoying my youngest nephew, the prospect of my sister & law's pregnancy and of a close friends pregnancy but most of all the one-on-one time this gives Mia & I during this season of her life. 

I was on pintrest today and saw these cute printable PDF's and ran into this blog & story. I know it was God's will that I read it today. If you've lost a little one its a tear-jerker but it gives me hope. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment