So Paleo is going good! I can find something I like for every meal. It doesnt hurt that I work at a health food store who makes Paleo food though :) I made these Asian Turkey Lettuce Wraps for dinner tonight and they were AWESOME! The only change I made was to add a tablespoon of raw fresh ground peanut butter that I made at Prairie Market. I did that in place of the cashews. Good trade I think.
Here is another dream inspiration kitchen. We have 9' ceilings and that makes for A LOT of cabinetry. So the cabinet maker suggested freeze board ((I dont know if that is how its spelled I'm just writing how it sounds). It is a board that matches the cabinet but isnt an operable cabinet. Its more inexpensive than doing upper cabinets. To me it looks like a modern alternative to crown molding and the decorative space above the cabinet. ((If you have this I am in no way knocking it. I've had it in two houses and like it. Its just not going with the theme I have going here of tucked away and straight lines))
I like this kitchen but it does feel a little stuffy.....not sure why at this point. Maybe its because it has no natural light. One thing though is its the same layout being an L-shaped kitchen with island. I hope to end up with a different ending product though.
We also got the septic tank installed today. Most the insulation is done. The sheetrockers will come on Monday. I met with the cabinet guy today and I hope I'm covering all things on my dream list and that I have enough storage. It wont keep me up at night though.
Duck Dynasty is on. Gotta go.



No comments:
Post a Comment