Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rooftop Party

The flooring is almost done on the second floor which means they will start the framing for the second floor this week. Eek! I cant wait to see how the master bedroom/ bathroom looks! I havent really had to make many house decisions these past few days so thats been nice. Sometimes I actually forget I'm building a house. Then another bill comes in the mail and I'm pleasantly reminded.

Look at that million dollar view. Makes up for the crappy neighbors. haha kidding of course. The prairie pimples look like a burial ground when the grass is cut. Maybe it supposed to look like that. 

The area that is a few inches lower is the rooftop area. Once the pavers are down it will be the same height as the floor. Dad is standing in the mezzanine area. On the left side of the steps will be Justins office. Where everything he's collected since 1982 will reside. 

The panoramic shot makes the wall look curved. Its not. Its straight I promise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment