Thursday, December 20, 2012

Roofing

We've been asked several times who will roof our house jokingly. The roofers were busy so dad actually roofed most the house. Take that other 59 year olds. All the roof drains are in. Most of the chip board is up on the first floor. Still no framing on the second floor. Now it will be after Christmas. Having some issues with the framer. Soooooooo anyways my brother and cait are coming in for Christmas so I'm super excited about that! I can't wait to irritate my pregnant sister with my obnoxious brother and drink lots of eggnog. More photos to come. Not sure what happened to a few I took.

2 comments:

  1. looks like they're doing a great job!! glad you had faith in them ;)

    we suck so bad at not getting over to Harrison more. This weekend we'll only be in for Sunday afternoon for Milb. christmas. we were in last weekend and were action packed.
    we've made our holiday weekends way too busy! I am so sorry... tell Mia I'm sorry too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha oh no worries! I just thought the story was funny and in no way intended to be a guilt trip! We will work something out after the crazy holidays!

      Delete