Friday, December 6, 2013

Warm fire and snow

We got snowed in! It's helped finish projects around the house. The guest room is almost completely cleared out of moving boxes and the garage is almost cleared out too. Those were the two hoarder rooms when we moved in. Lastly dad and Justin finished installing the mantel yesterday. I wanted everything offset. I am no longer into symmetry. The offset mantel has a mod 70s look to me. I got the one column from a pic online and the firebox was dads idea. The mantel was orig supposed to offset to the right then Justin bought a monster tv that goes on the right and mentioned offsetting it to the left. I love it even more. I love seeing my strange visions come to life because you sure can't find them on google. Anyways back to the snow. I would guess we got 7"!! We took a mule (side by side) down the dirt road to the cemetery at the end. We told Mia little stories along the way. Just like my dad did with us kids. Maybe the details are forgotten or told slightly wrong but who would even know. Happy snow day everyone. 


Oh and I got to watch my sisters baby while the fam played in the snow today. The lighting in my bedroom was perfect. Just like he is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment